Monday, December 8, 2008

Snow Man City...Sweetheart


IMG_2338
Originally uploaded by brenda.pirie
This sweet little snowman is Joey's ornament from Mike's mom, Christmas 1999. Grandma used to buy the kids an ornament every year, but she stopped a few years back. I used to do the same. I wonder why I stopped...probably because we've run out of room on the darn tree! When my kids have their own homes (and Christmas trees), I guess I'll have to let them take their ornaments. I'll be so sad to see all the ornaments I've come to know and love, leave. I just realized, that will give me an excuse to visit my kids. Sweet!

He looks like he's felted which is probably why I think he's so adorable. He's about 3 inches long, too. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the small and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment