Wednesday, December 3, 2008

O Teddy Bear


O Teddy Bear, O Teddy Bear, something, something...something. Good thing I gave up that career as a song writer, huh? This little guy is hand made by ME! In my early 20's I wanted to make some homemade Christmas gifts and someone gave this pattern to me. It's made of plastic canvas, plastic yarn...um, I mean acrylic yarn, beads and pom-poms. He does have a back side...complete with a pom-pom tail. I made a ton of these guys and thank God kept one for me. My dear friend Elsie has two that she keeps hung on her closet doors year round...thanks Elsie!
After our move to Florida, I was cleaning out some boxes and found all my supplies for this project. For a fleeting moment, I thought about making a few more...don't worry, it passed without incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment