Friday, December 19, 2008

Knit Meter

Just for the record...I'm going start the knit meter with all projects finished in 2009. That includes projects started in 2008 (or earlier). It might say that I haven't been knitting much lately, but you KNOW that's no where near the truth!

With the Christmas knitting done, I'm really enjoying working on my Picots and Ropes sweater. I'm toying with the idea of making a button band, instead of snaps. It's pretty warm here sometimes and having to keep it snapped up to hide the snaps would bug me. I'm pretty sure I can figure out the picot edge with a button hole. I'll do a practice one to make sure. I'm thinking about 3/4 sleeves, too. I have plenty of yarn for long sleeves, but I'm really liking the 3/4 length lately. I have plenty of time to mill it over seeing as how I'm still on the back with two fronts to go after that.

It seems a bit weird sometimes, this blog thing. Like I'm writing to someone, but I'm not sure who. I think from now on, I'll keep my "followers" in mind when blogging. That way I'll have a friendly face in mind.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, girlie. It's time for me to teach you about "hyperlinks." So, when you mention something like Picot & Ropes sweater, you can make the words a link and when someone clicks on it, they'll be pulled over to another site where they can see it. You can also use hyperlinks when you refer to someone else's posts, some of your earlier ones, or anything else on the internet.

    Lesson to come later! Unless you ask one of your kids about it and they show you how?!!

    ReplyDelete