Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What's For Dinner Wednesday!

What's for dinner?! Is it a fabulous meal like I made last night? Sam the Cooking Guy's Spicy Peanut Butter Pasta with Chicken? Or maybe hot dogs with baked beans? McDonald's?

Ok, none of the above. It's left-over night for everyone but me because I'm going to the Good Shepherd pool and swimming with Jen.

We're in crunch time for getting ready for the triathlon on Oct. 31st. And I really need to get in as many swims as I can before then. The plan is to do at least 10 laps (to the end of the pool and back is one lap). I'd like to do more, if I can.


So what am I going to eat for dinner, you ask? I'll probably eat a sandwich in the car on the way to knitting. Or maybe a power bar and piece of fruit. We're meeting at a book store that has little to eat in their cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment