Tuesday, January 19, 2016

New Dye Digs

Yesterday I decided it was high time I got my butt in gear and start dyeing again.  So I cleaned off the old stove in the basement, swept the area, wiped everything down and attempted to start the stove.  This is where I hit a snag.  I turned the gas line on (like the gas tech who fixed it showed me) and tried to light the pilot light...and I could NOT get it to light.  So after a while, I just used a match to light the individual burner.  Worked like a charm!  It's SO nice to get everything set up and not have to put it all away at the end.  I have my dyes/yarn set up on the table (not pictured) and a nice counter to hold all my stuff and stations where I'm actually dyeing.  Love it!! 

And that beautiful floor for inspiration.  haha (not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment