I really try to be truly Thankful for what I have in my life. I get that things can be always much worse and I should really appreciate all that is good in my life...things can turn on a dime. The big stuff; home, health, family and friends.
And I'm Thankful for those little things too:
1. Yesterday I walked Gracie in the afternoon wearing a short sleeved shirt. It was 73 degrees.
2. Tomorrow it should snow. Probably when Veronica's plane is coming in, but we're not expecting too much so no worries there.
3. I accidentally bought a turkey to make for Thanksgiving with one of those built-in thermometers. Accidentally because I just wasn't paying attention.
4. I have nothing to do today but knitting and laundry.
5. The weather is nice...cool, gray and cloudy. I'll do my long walk today, hopefully before any rain starts.
6. I have knitting tonight. Yeah!
7. I see my first born tomorrow! Double yeah!!!!!
8. I get to eat dinner out tonight at knitting. We meet at Panera. Mmmm...some butternut squash soup sounds nice.
9. I already have 12 inches done on the body of my new sweater I'm knitting. And I've only worked on it two days. (size 8 needles help)
10. It's almost time to listen to Christmas music, officially.