Thursday, July 28, 2011

S'mores

So last Sunday, the official "last day" of "vacation" the girls decided they wanted s'mores. Who in their right mind would argue with that, I ask you. So they made a quick trip to the store, because believe it or not, I don't have the ingredients for this in my house. Now...you can almost always expect something sweet at my house, but usually not s'mores. Here's another thing you should know, just in case you're reading this from a state that is NOT Florida...it's freakin' HOT here!! While we're at it, repeat that last phrase and substitute HUMID for HOT and you get the idea. Even in the evenings it's still in the 90s. So standing over the grill roasting a marsh mellow isn't ideal and a bit uncomfortable...but it did the job and the s'mores were pretty tasty!

I'm happy to say I stopped at one.

No comments:

Post a Comment