Friday, July 1, 2011

Charlize the Third

Charlize #3...this time out of Pagewood Farms Denali (colorway Marine Girl).

Today is the start of a four day weekend for me! Lots of running around this morning. Joey needs glasses so I'm taking him to chose a frame and order them. I guess with all the bad-sight genes in the family, it was gonna happen sometime, huh? I'm also picking up race packets for Mike and I. We're going to run in a 4th of July 5K. The race is at 7:30 a.m. on Monday, so with any luck, it'll be cooler and maybe a little cloudy. We've had great thunderstorms the last few days, but we're supposed to dry out for the next few, so we'll see. I'm also picking up a knitting needle from the yarn shop today. I need a size 5, 40 inch for the Camping PI Shawl KAL I'm doing on July 15th. I'm hoping to find an Addi Turbo Lace. We're also going to stop by George's Music Store so Joey can pick up some more picks for his guitar.


Mike suggested a family outing this weekend...possibly tomorrow or Sunday. I'll be sure to post pictures and blog about it. Promise!


Swimming is on the agenda for today, too. I'm hoping all that rain hasn't brought down the temp of the pool too much. I'm such a wimp when it comes to cold water.

Have a great 4th of July! Go see some fireworks!


No comments:

Post a Comment