Sunday, February 15, 2009

Goodies from the Nana!




Not everyone is as lucky as I am to have a wonderful mom....who uses yarn as packing material! She really only needed to send me her CD with the Savannah pictures on it...but she sent much more. I got three jars of jam; one, her homemade apricot (best stuff in the world) and two from the Julian Jams. Julian is a little town located in the Cuyamaca Mountains of San Diego. NanaJan also sent TWO boxes of Sees Candy...both dark chocolate!
And lastly two amazing skeins of Raven Frog Fiber Arts Elegante in the Spring Berry Bush colorway. It's 50% Merino/50% Silk and it feels wonderful! She said she got it in Alaska on their last cruise up there, some 4 or 5 years ago. Because of the green, she'll never knit it up...but like most of us knitters, she saw the yarn and HAD to buy it. Lucky me, eh? Thanks again Mom...love ya lots!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous yarn! What are you going to make with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about making a Feb Lady...but it'll be a while before I get to it.

    ReplyDelete