Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Baby it's COLD outside!


IMG_4000
Originally uploaded by brenda.pirie
The nights for about a week now have been cold...this week all the overnight temps will be in the mid to low 20s (except Friday when it'll warm up to 38). Days in the 40s and 50s. BURRR!! What the heck...isn't this Florida?!

I have to admit, I love wearing my knitted stuff. I'm getting "Did you knit that?" a lot. The worst part is getting outside to run or bike. It just ain't happening. The last time I ran, the weather was in the high 40s and I never seemed to warm up during the run. Forget it, I'll stay inside and wait for warmer weather.

And just about every night, Joey runs outside with a cookie sheet, or mug to freeze some water. Um, works just about every night, too. BURRR!!

Just in case you're worried about Jake sleeping in the garage. He has a heating pad under his bed to keep him warm. He seems pretty happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment