Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 is here!

Last night as we rang in the New Year (well, not so much "rang" and watched Ryan Seacrest blab about it on TV...and what's the deal? Are Jenny and Donnie together in real life? That was some smooching going on...jeez!), I thought a lot of people are happy to see 2013 heading out the door. It was a tough year for some of my friends. I'm sure 2014 will be better.  I sure hope so.

So have you seen that At&t commercial, you know, the one with the guy sitting at the table with a bunch of kids, talking to them.  And the kid says something about making a "New Year's Revolution" instead of Resolution. That's me. I feel like I sometimes revolt against my resolutions...and not too soon after Jan. 1st.  So in the last few years I've been more in the mind of "goals" instead of resolutions.
Goals this year? Not many I'm glad to tell you.
Exercise more (ok, that's every year...I should have it tattooed on my forehead).
Blog more...bet some of you are thinking "it's about time" on that one.
I can't think of anything else...guess I'm not much of a resolution or revolution maker.

Are you making Resolutions this year?




No comments:

Post a Comment