Monday, July 30, 2012

Mitten Medley...DONE!

I crossed the finish line today in the Mitten Medley!
Here are my Curling Mitts.
The yarn is super soft by the dye bled all over my fingers during knitting.  Hate that.
I posted my project on Ravelry in the Ravellenic Games 2012 (Knitting Olympics). 

 Not sure if I'm receiving a medal...I'll post if I do.  These mitts fit great and were fun to knit.  Well written pattern too...to be expected from Knitspot (Anne Hanson).  Love her stuff!


Now I'm working away on my matching cowl.  That event is the Cowl Jump.  I'm having a blast watching the Olympics, too.  Hard for me to stay up late so I usually go to bed normal time then wake up and watch events from the night before (usually when everyone is still sleeping...I'm an early riser).  So raise your hand if you cried along with Jordyn when she didn't make the cut for the All Around in gymnastics?  Poor thing. That rule sucks...it should be top 24 in competition, not 2 per country. She's the World Champion for goodness sake! I'm sure she'll pull it together and win a medal in her other two events.  


No comments:

Post a Comment