Sunday, July 5, 2009

Socks of Green

I finished my Green Leaves socks a while ago and only just now got a photo to show them off! The yarn is Dream In Color Smooshy, colorway Happy Forest. I love the deep green color and the yarn is WONDERFUL to work with...go get yourself some!

The light green sock is a test knit for Picnicknits. They're called Minerva's Tower Socks. The pattern only looks complicated...it's not hard at all and the "wow" factor is off the charts! I feel so privileged to have been able to help Corrina out by testing it for her. I can't wait to finish the other sock!! If you haven't seen her lovely patterns, go to the link above and check them out! She even has a group on Ravelry, too.
Now, back to my knitting...

1 comment:

  1. Ok. That was odd. I looked at the light green socks and thought "Hey - those are pretty" - not even realizing what they were - lol!

    ReplyDelete