Saturday, May 23, 2009

She Bikes. Now She Runs.

DAY ONE
I'm starting the Couch to 5K running program today. It's a nine week running program designed for a beginner runner who just got off the couch.
New Ipod & arm holder...and podcast!
New Saucony running shoes...super comfy and oh so cool, too.

I'm one step closer to my goal of doing a sprint triathlon on my own. My new gear is courtesy of my dad...thanks for the Vegas money daddy!

I got back from my first run this morning, walked in the door and then it started POURING rain. Timing is everything, baby!



3 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like you're undertaking quite the adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! But isn't triathlon training going to cut into your knitting time? Or are you going to multitask and do both at the same time, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sis -

    Wow! She runs; she bikes - next you're going to manage a household and work. Oh yeah, you already do that. I'm so proud of you.

    :) CA Sis

    ReplyDelete