Monday, May 4, 2009

New Projects



Ever hear of "starteritis"? I got it last week...started a new pair of socks and two shawls. Now I'm dying to start another sweater, which will might not be so bad because I'm almost done with my Diminishing Rib Sweater. I usually try to have only one type of project going at a time, except socks and I usually have 2-3 of those going at once. At least the shawls are two totally different types of patterns. One repeats over a 4 row pattern and the other is lacey from my Victorian Lace Today book.


Won't you join me?

Go ahead...cast on a new project. Tell them I said it was ok.



















This is the yarn I got from in trade from Tara. It's really turning out quite nice in the No Purl Monkey pattern. I love the colors of this skein!




This is my Pagewood Diamonds and Triangles shawl. My mom sent me the yarn via my sister. It's soft and just lovely to knit with...and those colors! I wonder if The Local Needle will start to carry the lace weight stuff in addition to the sock yarn...hummmm???






This is my Bronzyglo Wrap. The yarn (again, another gift from mom...and no, she's not accepting any adoption papers) is a beautiful blend of blues and bronze. It's spun a little tight and ranges from lace to sport in thickness, so this pattern seemed like a good match.


Ok, that's all for now.

Go cast on a new project.

Now.

Go.









No comments:

Post a Comment