Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wheeee!!

After years and years of saying I wouldn't have any type of video game in the house...I bought a Wii. Well, I realized that it was gonna be fun for the whole family and I didn't have to buy games that were violent, etc. What I didn't realize was how much friggin' fun it was!!!!

We only have two games; Mario Kart (came with the Wii) and Just Dance 2. Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love to dance...even though it's been a while since I've done so. So last night, Joey sets up the Wii and we play some Mario Kart (which I suck at...all driving type video games make me slightly nauseous) THEN Veronica comes home from work (she's working part time at Mike's office for the summer) and wants to set up Just Dance 2. After the kids have a few go rounds, I say I want to try it...

I KICKED ASS ON THIS GAME!!!! I think the kids were totally shocked I could dance and score so high...one song I got 40 points short of getting 100% (10,000 points, I think...I don't understand how it works, I just love the dancing part).

Here's the best: Joey says, "Hey Mom, we finally found a video game YOU can play!"


A side note: Dear Christine...if it weren't for you I would NEVER have bought this new toy. I really just couldn't see the attraction, why was everyone so crazy for this darn Wii thing?! We played Jeopardy at your house, which was a blast, but when we were over at your house for Memorial Day and the girls were doing Just Dance, I knew then we were gonna have to get one. The best excuse in the world for me to dance around the house ever! Thank you!! (You should know, too that last night Mike asked, "Do we have Jeopardy on this thing?" haha, guess I better get that game, too, huh?)



Side note two: Dear Dad...First big purchase with my "pocket money"...I can't thank you enough!! XOXOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment