Thursday, March 18, 2010

Here we go again...

Monday night was the start of TRI training for Jen and I. We actually got on our bikes! First time in about four months. We did pretty good, too. I'm just glad I didn't kiss the pavement from not being able to unclamp a foot (I know this will happen, just a matter of time.). I plan to run today with my neighbor and then on Saturday morning, swim at the Good Shepherd pool with Jen and Kelly. I really need to get a calendar out and plan out when I'm doing what so I know I'll get in enough workouts. If you think I'm nuts, you're right.

Our plan this year is to do two triathlons:

July 17th - The Moss Park Triathlon (We're doing the Sprint distance.)
October 31st - The Cooter Tri (This is the one we did last year.)

Whew...ok, now it's in writing...it's out there and you all know about it.

No backing out now....

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Yep, once you put it in writing you're stuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg is actually training for his first Tri now. It's a small/short one but he's really looking forward to it and is training with a group. I'm sure all of you will do wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete