Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Secret Santa

Sunday we had our knitting group Christmas Party. We did a Secret Santa gift exchange and lookie what I got from my Secret Santa, Tracy!! My first ever skein of Malabrigo Sock!! The pictures just don't do the color justice...they are so rich and yummy. The yarn is not gonna end up on my feet though...I'm going to make Picnicknits' Gaenor (another gift from Tracy). Isn't it adorable?! I love it!! I just started another mini shawl so Gaenor will have be wait a little bit. But I'm knitting as fast as I can, so it won't be long!

Oooooo...Mmmmmmalabrigo!


Tracy, who is also LOVES animals, got Gracie and Jake gifts, too!! She's so sweet. She knit a catnip mousie that is so cute, but once we gave it to Jake, he hid it away. He probably thinks we're going to give it to that dog or something.

Gracie went absolutely nuts over her little ducky. Within 24 hours she had that thing shredded...there was duck guts (stuffing, for you non-dog owners) all over the house! She carries it around everywhere and sleeps with it under her head.
Ducky has taken a beating, but he (and Tracy) sure made our little dog happy!
Thanks Secret Santa!!

2 comments:

  1. Ducky and Gracie are too cute! The party was a great success this year, everyone pulled together. Can't wait to see that shawlette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!! I guess I didn't think about Gracie being a duck-gutter!! At least she loves it though : )

    I'm so glad you liked your gift! I loved picking out stuff for it! : )

    ReplyDelete