Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year!

Here we are in St. Augustine. Picture was taken with my new ipod and then sent to my computer...kinda small. Hm...I'll have to work on getting the sizing right.


I've been knitting feverishly, trying to get most of my 2011 projects done before the new year. I've finished two socks, two shawls and am working on getting Justine's new Orangie done. I just thought a clean slate would be best for all my soon to be casting on in 2012.


Christmas was fun! It came and went so quickly. Everyone loved their stuff...and I really want to thank all the relatives who send stuff to the kids. I know it's hard to get things done and shipped in time for Christmas. We really appreciate all the effort. Sure do miss seeing everyone and hanging out with the families.


2012 is going to be HUGE for us. I hope your New Year is full of new and exciting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment