Friday, April 1, 2016

4.1.2016

Happy April Fool's Day.  Ok, that sounds weird.  Good luck surviving today...don't believe anything you hear on the radio, TV or Internet.  That's my advice.  A couple years ago Justine pranked me on 4/1.  She taped up this picture of Nicolas Cage's face:
ALL OVER THE PLACE!  And I mean all over. There were small...like the biggest one was 1" x 1". They were on lamps, inside the fridge, inside kitchen cabinets, and a bunch of other places. This was two years ago.  We were still pulling off little taped faces when we moved this past Fall.  I can see one taped to this very monitor while I type this...I can't believe it's lasted this long.  I even found one in the little box that holds my stitch markers for knitting (pretty sure it's still there, too)! 

So pretty good one, Justine.  I'm still enjoying it today.  haha


Anyway, hope you have a great day.  That's NO April Fool's!

No comments:

Post a Comment