Friday, June 8, 2012

Yummy Birthday Yarn


Here's a shot of my birthday yarn:
Two skeins of Malabrigo Rasta on each end.  The yarn is super bulky and SUPER soft.  I'm thinking a cowl and/or hat for the cold winter I have coming to me.  I've never knit with a super bulky before...Ooooo, new yarn experience! The second from the left is one of my favorite yarns, Madelinetosh Sock.  The colorway is Cherry.  Maybe socks or a shawl.  The monkey-in-the-middle is Baah! La Jolla sock yarn.  The colorway is Grape Vine; plum/olive mix. Again, socks or shawl, probably socks. The blue yarn is Pagewood Farms Willow Creek.  It's a lace weight and has 1350 yds in the skein. I'm going to make a lace sweater.  Here's a picture of the pattern:
Front
 Back (Two different sweaters, obviously.)
It's called Rocio by Joji Locatelli. Won't that be cute in the blue?! 

Thanks Dad, Mom, Marylou and Al for the shopping trip to my LYS!

Don't expect me to cast on anytime soon.  I'm swamped with "getting ready to move" stuff.  Tomorrow we're having a yard sale and will hopefully get rid of a bunch of stuff. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment