Wednesday, April 27, 2016

iFit Vue...next adventure

Mike and I just celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary.  We usually don't do much to celebrate.  Go out to dinner, usually.  Well, we did go out to dinner.  And then he told me he got me something.  What?!  I had asked for an iFit Vue for Mother's Day/Birthday this year.  But he found it on sale and had a friend order it with her Amazon Prime account so no shipping...so now I have one!  What a sweet guy.  Really, I didn't expect this.

What is it? It's one of those wrist bands that keeps track of your fitness efforts.  This will also sync with my treadmill.  There are apps involved and a HUGE learning curve but that's ok.  I'll figure it out.  Here's what it looks like:
You can also set it up to nag you.  You know...it buzzes when you've been not moving for 30 minutes or so and that translates to "get off your lazy butt and walk around a bit, girl!" Might be a good thing.  My hip (oh, God, that makes me sound old) has been sore from sitting too much.  Now, before you start clicking your collective tongues...I sit while I knit.  So I'm doing SOMETHING!  I guess I just need to work on more movement in all that knitting.  I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. They do make you realise how little you move! Andy got me something similar a few years ago and i was shocked by my stats and started moving a lot more. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete